Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Day At the Museum

Yesterday we went to the Natural History Museum in LA with our homeschool group. We had a great time! I haven't been in several years and I had forgotten how you can just lose yourself in those corridors. We never made it to the American History Hall (my fav)because we spent too much time in the California History Hall--which was AMAZING!!! Anyway--for those of you who haven't been in awhile--definitely worth a visit! I'm still waiting on a real camera, so excuse the blurry pictures. This is a miniature model of LA












I love these pics of Jane. She felt like such a big girl eating in the cafe at her own table. We see just how big she is next to that Polar Bear!






This baby Trex was actually walking around on the second floor. Jane loved it although she thought it was a dog!













Ava kept saying"It's just like Grampa's movie."








Can't wait to come back!









No comments: