Sunday, October 12, 2008











I was going through my camera today when I came across some pictures from the summer that never made it on to my old blog. I felt guilty just deleting them and not even giving them a chance to be seen. Am I the only one who finds it hard to delete my kids. Silly, I know, but I just don't care how bad the picture is...that moment will never exist again. So, before I get started on a new homeschooling year or the holidays being right around the corner or who I think should be president or the Haunted House we're building or...you get the picture. Here are just a couple of summer memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how amazing!! i am in awe of your life! it's so calm and full!! i miss you guys and LOVE sitting with you and talking about our lives while drinking coffee! hope to make your blog when we come up for halloween!!! you are such a unique person and i'm glad we're "cousins"!! (sorry for the sappy shit, i'm not even drinking either!!) xoxo, j.