Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Love



Forgive me for not having too much to say. I'm playing catchup and trying to get all of these photos uploaded. Believe me , I am never at a loss for words. These pics were taken on our first cool day of the year--I think it was 80 degrees!





Gracie my love!


Alex is such an amazing big brother!!!









Ava-my big 7 year old!












Sweet Baby Jane...Can't get enough of her!









Ava and my niece Alexa make it to the middle of the corn maze!

This is our Autumn tradition. Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark is such a blast. We watched animal shows, went on a wagon ride, bought pumpkins and lots more! Really helps me feel all Halloweeny inside!
By the way, some of you may have noticed that Mia is MIA from these pictures. She brought a friend along to the pumpkin patch and they were lost in the corn maze for most of the day.
























No comments: